Skip to Content

Eight-Year-Old Boy Starts Honking After Swallowing Small Whistle

La Crosse, WI, United States / Classic Rock 100.1
Eight-Year-Old Boy Starts Honking After Swallowing Small Whistle

Doctors had no option but to operate after the eight-year-old boy, from Tucuman in Argentina, ingested the small whistle.

The small white plastic whistle had become lodged in the boy’s trachea, meaning surgery was the only way to get rid of it. But before the op, Dr Gomez Zuviria decided to film the boy and put it online as a warning to other parents. In the clip, the forlorn-looking boy faces the camera and honks repeatedly.

SOURCE:  Metro.co.uk

Comments are closed.

Latest

More