1. No purchase is required to qualify and/or participate.
2. Participants must be at least 21 years old. Contest valid to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa living within 50 miles of La Crosse, WI. 54601. In order to win prizes, all registration must be completely filled out. If at any time the registration information submitted is determined to be invalid, you will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
3. Participants can register for Grand Prize at three different registration stops from 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. on October 12, from 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. on October 26, and from 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. on November 9. Each stop is at Woodman’s in Onalaska. Each person can register a maximum of once per stop.
4. At each stop, one intermediate prize drawing will be held from those registered for prizes at that location. Registrants need not be present to win. Intermediate prizes include camo chair and table on October 12, camo cooler bags on October 26, and camo backpack on November 9. Winners will be selected at 6:30 p.m. at the location and contacted the following business day.
5. Grand Prize is Full camping set. It includes a tent, camping cooking equipment and two-night stay at Pineview Campground from Fort McCoy and queen-size air bed, cooler, charcoal grill, fire starter kit, and ladder treestand from Ace of La Crosse.
6. Grand Prize drawing will be at 10 a.m. on November 10th at the La Crosse Media Group. Registrants need not be present. Winner will be picked from all registration slips collected from registration stops and contacted by the La Crosse Media Group.
7. Prize(s) must be claimed at the La Crosse Media Group offices by the winner no later than 30 days after the drawing or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. A valid ID will be required.
8. If prize is forfeited, it becomes property of the La Crosse Media Group.
9. All prizes are nontransferable; there will be no prize substitutions or “cash-out” option and winner cannot transfer prize. The La Crosse Media Group, Pepsi, Woodman’s, ACE of La Crosse, and Fort McCoy are not responsible for any prize not used by expiration date.
10. Employees of the La Crosse Media Group, Pepsi, ACE of La Crosse, and Fort McCoy as well as employee’s household members are ineligible to participate.
11. All contests conducted by the La Crosse Media Group are governed by rules specifically designed for each separate contest, giving everyone a fair chance to win.
12. The Media Group reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of Station Management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering a Station contest, agrees to accept the decision of the Station as final.