Skip to Content

Fla. Man Accidentally Sets Himself on Fire After Cowboys Lose to Packers

La Crosse, WI, United States / Classic Rock 100.1
Fla. Man Accidentally Sets Himself on Fire After Cowboys Lose to Packers

Vero Beach, FL — An agreement to burn a losing team’s jersey went horribly wrong when a drunken Florida man put the jersey on.

A husband and wife were watching the Dallas Cowboys vs. Green Bay Packers game inside their Vero Beach home when the Cowboys lost and he went outside to incinerate his jersey, according to the Sebastian Daily.

“He was set on fire after losing a bet on the Cowboys game … Skin was hanging off his arm and back,” a witness told Sebastian Daily.

Family members quickly took the jersey off and took him to Indian River Medical Center with with second- and third-degree burns to his back, right arm and hand.

The 27-year-old man told deputies that he was drunk.

SOURCE:   Sebastian Daily.

Comments are closed.

Latest

More