According to buisnessinsider.com there are 9 things you shouldn’t say at your office Holiday Party. Basically they boil down to 3 topics…Don’t drink too much, don’t talk about work and don’t be sexually inappropriate. But, in case you want to know the list, here it is.
- ‘Could you introduce me to your daughter/son?’
- ‘I never realized you had such an amazing body — the way you dress in the office is far too conservative’
- ‘Can I drive you home?’
- ‘I’m so drunk right now!’
- ‘Have you heard …’
- ‘I hate my boss / I’m putting in my notice’
- ‘Did you get your bonus yet?’
- ‘Let’s spike the eggnog’
- ‘Everything’s going pretty well in our department …’
I, however, am more into being POSITIVE this holiday season. So, with that in mind, here are my…
9 THINGS YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SAY AT YOUR OFFICE HOLIDAY PARTY
- Does this look infected to you?
- If you want to add a little kick, you should try this meth
- …then they had to shut down the bathroom. I have never been more proud
- I mean…I think it’s my kid….but do we ever really know for sure?
- Oh…they simply don’t care in Thailand. If you have the two-dollars…anything can be yours. ANYTHING!
- (Staring Aggressively)
- I don’t know…there is something special about the touch of an elderly person that really turns me on.
- I haven’t had a b-m in two weeks (regardless of it’s validity)
- Its been a long time since I have been arrested…lets see if we can’t fix that tonight!