NCAA.com released the full schedule for the 2018 Division I men’s basketball tournament on Wednesday, with the tournament kicking off with Selection Sunday on March 11 and the Final Four taking place on Saturday, March 31, and the national championship game occurring on Monday, April 2.
The games themselves will start with the First Four on Tuesday, March 13, and Wednesday, March 14.
As for the rest of the dates:
- First Round: Thursday, March 15, and Friday, March 16
- Second Round: Saturday, March 17, and Sunday, March 18
- Sweet 16 Thursday, March 22, and Friday, March 23
- Elite Eight: Saturday, March 24, and Sunday, March 25.
As for the locations of the various rounds:
- First Four: Dayton, Ohio
- First and Second Rounds: Pittsburgh; Wichita, Kansas; Dallas; Boise, Idaho; Charlotte, North Carolina; Detroit; Nashville, Tennessee; San Diego
- Midwest Regional: Omaha, Nebraska
- West Regional: Los Angeles
- South Regional: Atlanta
- East Regional: Boston
- Final Four: San Antonio
With the tournament a month away, the battle for the top four seeds continues in earnest.