DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer in La Crosse WI, is looking to fill a full-time Process Planner position.
The Process Planner estimates the cost of manufacturing customer products and prepares a manufacturing plan for production. This includes reviewing customer blue prints and specifications, determining the most cost effective layout, utilizing costing formulas to determine price and working with the internal process to prepare the layout and instructions for the manufacturing plan. Lean methods are practiced to achieve process improvement in the department.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with screen printing manufacturing processes preferred.
- Knowledge in mathematics with proficiency in algebra and geometry.
- Ability to work proficiently in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, switch maps, diagrams and engineering drawings
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions.
- Ability to work with others to meet tight deadlines.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.