DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI, is looking to fill a full-time Screening Operator position.
The Screening Operator will set-up, run and inspect printed parts and adjust printing press to
maintain quality and quantity of production. Maintains productions records and will clean
printing area and production equipment regularly.
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Must have skills and ability to learn new computer software
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend job orders and blueprints that provide specific instructions on such items as material type/quantity; customer quality requirements and so on
- Must have the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience operating printing presses or other manufacturing equipment preferred
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a great team work environment.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to
HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St.
La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace